Believe it or not, these ads actually found their way into newspapers all over the world as well as the billboard.
1. Braille dictionary for sale. Must see to appreciate.
2. Help wanted, singer for rock band. Must be female or male. (do any other kind exists?)
3. Help wanted, adult or mature teenager to baby-sit. One dollar an hour.
4. Christmas sale. Handmade gifts for the hard-to- find person.
5. Three-year old teacher <--(WTF????) needed for pre-school. Experience preferred.
6. Tired of working for only $9.75 per hour? We offer profit sharing and flexible hours. Starting pay: $7 -- $9 per hour. (I think I'll consider...)
7. Our sofa seats the whole mob and it’s made of 100% Italian leather. (very related indeed)
8. Full sized mattress. 20 year warranty. Like New. Slight urine smell.
9. Found: dirty white dog. Looks like a rat... been out while. Better be reward.
10. Exercise equipment: Queen Size Mattress & Box Springs - $175. (PG18)
11. Free puppies: part German Shepherd, part stupid dog.
12. German Shepherd, 85 lbs. Neutered. Speaks German. Free.
13. Snow Blower for sale…only used on snowy days. (of course it is~~)
14. Nice Parachute – Never opened. Used once. (More explanation please!)
15. Shakespeare’s Pizza. Free chopsticks. (for pizza??!!)
16. Tickle-Me-Elmo, still in box, comes with its own 1988 Ford Mustang, 5L, Auto, Excellent condition $6800. (super expensive elmo~~~)