Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jasmine




write about things
that visible to my sight
at this very moment
just for leisure

jasmine
ooowwhhh i love jasmine
on my table rite now
without sehelai benang
haha

heyyy
jasmine's not a girl laa
it's flower
white in color
smells like teens spirit
hahaha

i love jasmine since i was a kid
we have grown this plant
smells so good at night
used to study by the window at nite
wowww
the smells makes me wont go to bed

i saw these flower this eve
while im taking ablution
have taken some of 'em during Asr
before coming back
put 'em on table
surfing with pleasure
thousand times better than Ambi Pure
seriously!

back at home
my dad ussually taken the bloomed
put in a cup
on top of TV
smells so very astonish

this flower
will be my faveret forever
i think
maybe for others
roses will be
not for me so far

jasmine
white
soft
little
fragile

put 'em in the pillow
sleep tight
dreaming with sweet one
living in smile
and smells good!



No comments:

Post a Comment