Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Acrophobia



Acrophobia is one of the most common phobias and is an extreme fear of heights, which can induce feelings of panic, panic attacks, nausea and dizziness if a person is exposed to heights.

Hahaha... is this happen to me??? I dont realy know, hope that Im not into that. I just experienced something fishy this evening. haha... feels like there are few butterflies fly freely inside my stomach. Feels like my hands cant grab firmly, feels like my feets two and half inches from the laddersteps.

Luckily... i have a strong will today to fight againts it. It was not a pleasant experience ay all. Seriously.

Luckily... the sweat doesnt coming yet on my forehead, if it does~ well... Im done! haha

Luckily... the wind dont blows that strong to shake me off the ladder. fuhhh...

Luckily... i have not been caught of scared!!! hahaha

I thought that it'll be ok with me to climb that up. Coz normally i have no problem been at high places like at Twin Tower and etc. But today, wow... its different babe~ haha. Maybe due to the condition and situation. At Twin Tower, Im elevated up... not climbed myself up. 

I'll help my self to handle it. No worry. Its my first experience though. Climbed up so high and below you is galons of sea water 200 meters depth. Well... mihgt be a very strong factor to the situation. Right! =)



Im climbed this thing so called Loading Arm, (not this one la... but the real one is 98.9% similar to this one)



No comments:

Post a Comment